Breathe in for Luck
Friday, December 21, 2007

I Just Know That Sheeee Warms My Heart<3


Mood: Touched :D
Music: The Starting Line - This Ride

Woooohooo Twin just dedicated an entire post to me! Aww so sweeet thanks Twin I lovee you so much too! I love you for:

- Being there for me
- Listening to all my rantings in my mega super duper long emails (hehe!)
- Replying to all my mega super duper long emails
- Picking up my calls at unearthly hours
- Buying Sunflower hehe :D
- Accepting my music unlike most people heh
- Being EU!

Gahh okay not much have been happening in my life.

Monday, 17 - Tuition at night which was a total bore and yet I gained new insight into something other than Chemistry

Tuesday, 18 - Caroling at night haha then SUPPER! It was super funny! Flabs, Luwin, Joel, Jiayi who gave my brother and I a ride home, and of course, my brother and I. Oh man I realised I'm gonna miss supper after church at night :(

Wednesday, 19 - Dinner supposedly with Luke and Vanzino but then Luke cancelled on us last minute. So, boo him hmph. Ate at Yoshinoya and walked around and couldn't decide between Daphne Loves Derby, Embrace, Just Surrender or Copeland. But I settled for Copeland cos it was the cheapest =/

Thursday, 20 - Stayed at home most of the day. Went out with my parents to West Mall to hunt for new mattresses haha! Then while they were looking around I was also looking around (for different things of course) and bought a pair of shoes! :D :D and I wanted to buy skinnes but then my mummy said she would only buy either the shoes or skinnies and said I bought way to many pairs of jeans this holiday (only two okay! and they weren't even skinnies) and I needed new shoes. Oh well :(

Friday, 21 - Staying at home most of the time. SWWWOOONNG couldn't make it for dinner today rawr. Sucks man. So dinner at home, then caroling in church. I definitely hope there's gonna be supper this time haha! Even though it makes me fat, but the company is just so damn funny it makes putting on weight worth it :D

Tell me, am I not good enough for you?


@ 14:11

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox