Breathe in for Luck
Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Read Me Like A Book


Mood: Moodless :|
Music: Cartel - This Is Who We Are

Okay I shall just update to make my blog a little more colourful by updating haha. Anyway I've been reading again. (New Moon and Eclipse yet again) and my sister got so fed up with me reading the same book she went to the library and borrowed a book called "Wintersmith" haha oh yeah Luwin lent me The Shadow Of The Wind too! And it's his favourite book haha.

And I need to write my Christmas cards and find envelops and MAIL them haha.

Been spending time in church and it's quite fun I guess. There's no more 7-11 nearby anymore :(
Oh well, we'll just settle for the mama-shop

Okay I'll just upload one photo from my brother's phone haha can't find the rest of the photos.



This is taken at Everland woooohooo haha we rode on the roller coaster! I miss the weather in Korea :(

THE LETTER 'A'
Are you Available?
- Single and unavailable.

What is your Age?
- 15. I can't believe it.

What Annoys you?
- Ahlians and Ahbengs. Smokers and Jerks

THE LETTER 'B'
Do you live in a Big house?
- I wish.

When is your Birthday?
- 050392

Who is your Best friend?
- Seeyue

THE LETTER 'C'
What's your favorite Chocolate?
- Dark Chocolate!

Who's your Crush?
- None at the moment.

When was the last time you Cried?
- Its weird to say it out loud.

THE LETTER 'D'
Do you Daydream?
- Yeah, then I fall asleep and it becomes a real dream.

What's your favorite kind of Dog?
- Imaginary ones that don't bite.

What Day of the week is it?
- Tuesday

THE LETTER 'E'
Have you ever been in the Emergency
room?
- When I was a baby and had diaorreah.

Did you had a crush that starts w/letter
E?
- Not sure haha. Don't think so.

THE LETTER 'F'
Favorite Flower?
- Sunflowers, roses daisies haha I can't make up my mind.

THE LETTER 'G'
Do you chew Gum?
- Hardly

Are you a Giver or a taker?
- I like giving. Haha.

THE LETTER 'H'
What's your Height?
- 162cm D:

what color is your Hair?
- Black, slight brown

THE LETTER 'I'
What's your favorite Ice cream?
- BEN AND JERRY'S!!!!

Have you ever Ice skated?
- Yes.

Do you play an Instrument?
- Piano, handbells, guitar

THE LETTER 'J'
What's your favorite Jelly bean?
- STARBURST!

Have you ever heard a really hilarious
Joke?
- YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Do you wear Jewelry?
- Earsticks, a ring. When its time to dress up I slip on earrings and a pendant.

THE LETTER 'K'
Who do you want to Kill?
- ______

Do you want Kids?
- Don't think so.

Where did you have Kindergarten?
- Glory Kindergarten!

THE LETTER 'M'

Whats your favorite Movie?
- Parent Trap, Mean Girls

Do you still watch Disney Movies?
- Does Enchanted count?

Do you like Mangoes?
- YES!

THE LETTER 'N'
Do you have a Nickname?
- lala, priscillalala

Whats your favorite Number?
- SEVEN. But I'm not sure now.

Do you prefer Night over day?
- Most of the time

THE LETTER 'O'
Whats your One wish?
- For more wishes hehe

THE LETTER 'P'
What one fear are you most Paranoid
about?
- People leaving me

What's a Personality trait you look
for in the opposite sex you like?
- Trustworthy

THE LETTER 'Q'
Are you Quick to judge people?
- It's inevitable.

THE LETTER 'R'
Do you watch Reality tv?
- If I remember

THE LETTER 'S'

Do you prefer sun or rain?
- Rain

Do you like Snow?
- YES!!!!

Season?
- Autumn

THE LETTER 'T'
What Time is it?
-16:12

What time did you wake up?.
- 10! Okay 11. :(

THE LETTER 'V'
Whats the worst veggie?
- Bitter gourd

Where do you want to go on Vacation?
- Korea

THE LETTER 'W'
What's your Worst habit?
- I'm not saying.

THE LETTER 'X'
Have you ever had an X-ray?
- Yup!

Do you own a xylophone?
- Nahh

THE LETTER 'Y'
Do you like the color yellow?
- Sometimes

What Year were you born in?
- 1992

Whats one thing you Yearn for?
- Joy

THE LETTER 'Z'
Whats your Zodiac sign?
- Monkeeey

Do you believe in the zodiac?
- Not really.

Oh well. Off to read books now, bye!

[edit]
Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP)

Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.
How Rare Is Your Personality?


I'm rare. Haha!
[/edit]

Labels: ,



@ 15:40

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox