Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, December 16, 2007

Korea II


Mood: Alone :(
Music: All Time Low - Dear Maria Count Me In

Okay I'm using my sister's notebook again and I better blog about Korea before
1) I forget
2) I get too lazy
3) I get too busy and have no time to do it even if I want to

So it just so happens that I'm waiting for her to come back and we can watch Witch Yoo Hee together after her Man U Liverpool match. (which I predict will be 2-1 in favour of Man u WOOHOO! ) Okay while I sit here and moan in self-pity that I won't be able to watch the match, I shall use my time productively (okay this isn't really very productive, but still) and blog about my Korea trip.

Day 6, Busan/Incheon
We woke up really early just to go the this place called SpaValley. It's like some hotspring thing. Okay not really hot spring, but like those swimming places, with water from the Hot Spring. Heh. Then we went for the doctor fish thing where they fish nibble at your feet haha.

BUT, due to my immense phobia of animals, the moment a fish came to nibble at my feet my feet just ejected out of the water and I would scream haha. So after two failed attempts at bravery, I gave up and put on my shoes again haha.

After that, we went swimming! And I spent most of my time soaking in the hot water hehe. And then I went to the sauna and I almost fell asleep there and died. Kidding about the dying part. I didn't get to go to the real spa thingy, cos I really fell asleep for a few minutes until my sister heard my snoring lightly and thought it would be better if I woke up haha. Anyway the real spa thingy required you to be NAKED :S

Then we went to some tofu restaurant for lunch where they grow their own soy beans and make their own tofu! And their soup was really nice! They had shellfish and dunnowhat seafood which honestly was too small to be very tasty but since they say it's seafood and tasty and rare, I'll just be nice and say it is :)

Haha then I played with Qiqi! (the small little cute girl woohooo how can anyone be so cute and still be human?!)

Then we went SHOPPING WOOHOO SHOPPINGGGGG!!!!!!!!! Okay it sounds really stupid but I got lost in the shopping centre and had to ask the information counter on the way back to the store where my siblings were waiting for me. My parents didn't come along again, because we know we would all fight over what (not) to buy haha.

And we spent more than 50 buckaroos on cds and almost 100buckaroos on stationey. The notebooks there were just too cute! Then there was this couple who's quite funky actually. And they went to the same stationery shop, but they only bought a clock. And not 100bucks worth of paper. So the guy said," Thank goodness I'm over this 'this-is-so-cute' teenage phrase" oh great. HAHA.

So after spending a lot of money, we went back to the bus and guess what we did at night?
MORE SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
And I bought two tops! And argued with my siblings ah but whatever I SHOPPED! haha. And we bought skinny ties! I bought one for sammmmm! Haha and one for myself (it just looked cool. I don't seriously think I'll wear it. Okay great I just wasted money haha)

Day 7, Incheon/Seoul
It's the last official day of the whole trip. Today was lots and lots of....SHOPPING! Okay I sound a little insane. But seriously, which girl doesn't like SHOPPING? But this time it was like street shopping so it was kinda cool.

We didn't eat breakfast at the hotel today. Instead we went to some weird place that didn't serve good food at all so I ate very little. And the seaweed they served wasn't even nice! Hmph.

Then after that we went to some ginseng factory which I figured must be the one my chemistry tutor must have gone to because she bought $10 000 worth of ginseng my goodness haha. But everything was so expensive so my mum didn't buy.

Then we went to some cordyceps place and my mummy bought stuff there haha. Then the men were like "aye what's the point in buying all these man? Once you finish it, you're back to square one!" hahaha they way men see things is so funny.

Then we went to this amethyst place where they sold amethyst jewelery and the husbands were all huddled up in one corner gossiping so I went up to my dad and said "hey dad go buy something for mummy! See la you don't pay, now she has to buy for herself!" Then the guy beside my dad said "Yeah man where's the love!" and I told him "where's YOUR love?" Then they all laughed. Translation: I don't wanna waste money.

In the end, my dad took out his card and swiped away woohoo! So mummy bought a necklace, a ring and she bought a bracelet for my sister and I to share. Even though its shared, I think she'll wear it more often than I because I'm not one to wear necklaces and bracelets heh.

As if that wasn't enough to bore the men, we went to a cosmetic store haha it was so hilarious! The women were all listening intently to whatever the saleswoman had to say while all the men just looked around. AND THERE WERE PICTURES OF JOO JI HOON! WOOOHOOOO!

And there was this ginseng foam thingy that the guys used on their hands and scrubbed all the dirt out. Fascinating, until they found out they were using it the wrong way HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
So I just dumped stuff into my mum's shopping cart because we wanted to spend all our won haha. And I played with Qiqi!!

Then later we went to EVERLAND where they shot a scene from Stairway to Heaven! I went with the other kids from the tour group because I finally decided to make friends haha. Then we sat from something called Pharoh's Fury and it's quite boring. It's like a roller coaster, just with a storyline and moving 10 times slower. Except for the plunge we took in darkness, it wasn't very happening. Then we went for this roller coaster called the French Revolution and oh my gosh it is so cool. 270deg plunge and 540deg rotation! WOOHOO! Simply exhilarating :)
AND...my brother and I spotted eye candy!

Then we went for this haunted house thing but I didn't go because no space :( then we wanted to ride another roller coaster but the waiting time was one hour :( so no time :( so I ended up buying a hotdog bun and because it was so good, I bought another one :D

THEN they had a fantastic idea to go for the viking ship, just when I finished eating both. TSK.
But still. We went. And I sat opposite this DAMN GOOD LOOKING GUY! But he had a girlfriend omg :(
Then my brother backed out when we went for another round woohooooooo. And the first time we sat in the centre. This time, we sat right at the end! And the Korean girl beside me was like "are you from Korea?" and I said "no, singapore" HAHAH they got so excited! It was quite funny.

Then after that we checked into the Ritz Carlton hoho and walked out for dinner and we ate at some Japanese restaurant and walked around but couldn't find anywhere to shop at (darn. Seriously.) so we went to Starbucks again. :) And I bought Starbucks chocolate for my piano teacher and I had to queue specially for it okay. So it was pretty stupid when I went up to the counter and just paid for chocolates. The Korean men behind me were laughing at me okay! :(

Aye anyway we wanted to stay up late since we were waking up at four in the morning, but then after soaking in the bath, and reading Eclipse (for like the THIRD or was it 4th time in the whole trip) PLUS the beds in Ritz Carlton were SO NICE AND COMFORTABLE I couldn't help but drift off to lalaland :)

So that pretty much rounds up my trip to Korea. (okay not everything is accurate because I couldn't remember what we did on which day haha.)

OMG I'M DONE WOOHOO! Time to watch my Korean drama! :)

Labels:



@ 20:59

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox