Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just Surrender!


Mood: Weird =/
Music: Just Surrender - Body Language and Bad Habits

Today I hit my head. TWICE. I feel so unlucky.

CHEM SPA!
I totally screwed it up hahahah. I forgot to add distilled water to my solution, and when I erased my graph Mrs Lim went "PENS DOWN!" And started tapping at my table dammit. Haha.

First time was after Chem SPA, then we were all getting changed for PE, then I was throwing the stupid Ang Bao into the dustbin in the toilet. And I went "DAMN YOU, SPASTIC HONG BAO!" and then when I lifted up my head, BANG! I hit the toilet roll thingy. You know, those huge circular things pasted on the wall, with those perforated lines? Yeah I hit those, WITH the perforated lines. OUCH OUCH OUCH :(

To top things off, I forgot to take my pinafore after PE so I only had my blouse. I feel like a freaking loser hahahha. So during recess I had to run all the way back to the PE hall haha.

Then at home, I hit my head on the keyboard holder/stand/whatever cos I was trying to reconnect my mouse that suddenly stopped working. Gave up and restarted my computer haha.

And I officially hate History lessons. (or the teacher).

Just Surrender - Your Body And Mine

It looks like you need some company
Your face is wearing such misery
I'll stay right here with you if you want me to
(I want you to)
And if our worlds collide
A smile I'll sure provide
I'll turn your fantasies into something real
Just let me get inside

To the top and nothing's going to stop us
No roots or chains are going to hold us
Today will be the day we reach the sky

So long to things that dreams are made of
So close that you can almost taste it
Today will be the day we reach the sky

I like the way you look tonight
Your dress has drawn me to your eyes
I know that it's a stretch but would you let me stay
(I'll let you stay)

You've got me in a trance
And if you take a chance
I'll turn your memories into so much more
Just open your eyes
You know that I will be next to you
When morning comes I'll still be true to you

(You say you'll never leave)
And I won't dear
(But how can I believe)
Just trust me please
(I can't explain how much I need you)
Don't say a word,
Your body will speak for you
(You can be the reason I'm alive)
You're already everything I've got
(Hold me close, keep me on my toes)

I am in love with this song. It's sooo gorgeous!

Labels:



@ 21:29

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox