Breathe in for Luck
Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mid Week


Mood: Tired :O
Music: All Time Low - Six Feet Under The Stars

Oh man I don't know why I've been so tired these few days!

Monday - Holiday. But I had a double piano lesson oh my goodness it was pure torture :(
Then I aimed to finish my work. And out of ten things I was supposed to do during the holidays, I did 5! :) Tuition after that, then prepare for amath test hoho. Slept at 12. Bad choice cos I couldn't wake up the next day haha.

Tuesday - School! Lit was... Oh forget it I don't wanna talk about it man. Then bussed to Bishan Stadium for SPORTS DAY! Running 1500m haha! Abigail was so funny. "Ehh why everyone like so pro like that?! I'm the only one in primary school shoes!" HAHAHAHHA. And at least I didn't come in last! :) :)
So tired so tired. Took train home with Astrid and Pearly and it was so funny. We ended up talking about our sec1 days.

"Those were the days when we thought track shoes and jeans were the coolest combination ever, along with long converse sling bags."
"OMG OMG ME TOO ME TOO!"

"I used to think alternate caps was cool."
"ME TOO! And I used to think that typing in short form was so cool also!"
"Yeah me too. But now I find that by the time I figure out how to type something in short form I would've finished typing the actual word anyway."

Haha. Sec1. Those were the days eh? When we thought we were so matured cos we've finally entered 'secondary' school hoho.
Reached home, and wanted to catch my 7 o clock show, only to find out that it was 8 by the time I turned it on. So in the end, I only watched like, ONE minute of it.
Wasted more time by watching Maggi and Me haha.
Spent almost an hour on lit essay which left me almost no time to study for chemistry :(

Wednesday - So tired so tired! At least we had fire drill! :) And skipped lit yay. No history test today! And turns out I didn't really need to study for chem. It was so easy! :) At least I think so. So, I'm positive I'll pass. If not, I'd be so disappointed in myself.

Okay I totally need to study Bio. I haven't even started! And I need to do my History essay! Love school, totally hate the work that comes along with it ):


@ 16:26

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox