Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, February 02, 2008

Broke


Mood: Tired :O
Music: Oliver James - Greatest Story Ever Told

I'm sooo tired! (then again, I'm always tired hehe :D)
So today was pretty much an okay day.
Woke up at almost 11 because I slept at an insane late hour of 1am. (See? I'm a very good girl now =) )
Then went to visit Grandfather and wasted a lot of time stoning :(
Came home, DID MY AMATH TYS oh my goodness I'm so proud of myself(:
Went for tuition (I'm doubly proud of myself!)
AND actually did my work. (Now I'm triply proud of myself!)

Went to West Mall, bought ankle guards at the orders of my mummy who wouldn't let me run my 1500m event that Lyn strangely signed me up for without my permission unless I bought them.
So bought them, and bought eye drops to refresh my tired eyes, and I wanted to buy wet wipes for school, and transparent plasters for the fun of it, but decided against it because I would seriously be spending too much money :(
Then went to Popular to buy my CiYu SouCes and couldn't resist buying pen refills. Okay, I NEEDED them since I dropped my pen ONCE and it refused to work again :(

Then a not just hungry, but ravenous Priscilla HAD TO HAD TO buy her dinner, and she decided on SUBWAY! And couldn't resist buying a cookie :D
And I was so hungry I had to eat it the moment I got out of the train woohoo!
Subway seriously made my day :) :) :)

So after spending close to 50bucks, and my allowance is like, 100bucks, I'm like. BROKE. 50bucks will never buy me enough food for February! Nah just kidding. I'm sure I can always claim back money with the wonders of receipts! :)

Church after that. It was pretty okay I guess. (:

And another highlight of the day? My mummy bought me HONEY STARS! So as you can tell, Priscilla enjoys her food a lot, so don't go around thinking she's anorexic okay? :) Goodnight everyone!

Honey Stars and Subway wan sui! :)


@ 22:48

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox