Breathe in for Luck
Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Okay


Mood: Normal :)
Music: Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down

Today was quite a bad day. BUT I'm still alright haha.
I hit my elbow on the railing while wishing Cherry happy birthday (for like the 4th time haha!)
And then can't remember but all I know is that my ankle is so pain walking becomes a problem :(
And er. er. Yeah I hit my shoulder while opening the car door
I'm so totally gonna fail physics and Higher Chinese and be forced to drop Higher Chinese when results come out.

Today during HCL everyone couldn't concentrate on writing their compos, and we were all moaning "Lao shi, this will be our last compo.." and "Lao shi can we have fun today? It'll be our last Chinese lesson with you!"
And we were coming up with all the weirdest scenerios! Like
Imagine if we all have to drop HCL that in the end we'll still have the same teacher but be called 'Chinese' instead of HCL haha.
Imagine if we actually drop HCL, and then the other normal express Chinese girls does better than us!

And thus we began moaning about our bleak and desolate future, sighing about our fate, and totally not doing our compos at all! But at least Laoshi was nice and understanding and just chit-chatted with us. Which means we all didn't finish our compositions which means we all have homework to do :(

Nevertheless, admist all these jokes and lame things aside, I'M REALLY SCARED I'LL HAVE TO DROP HIGHER CHINESE. All my Mondays I've stayed back, the trauma I've had to endure of Greek being thrown at me (Chinese, actually. But either way I don't understand any)..ALL WASTED! Oh my goodness.

I don't want to drop Higher Chinese. Repeat: I DON'T WANT TO DROP HIGHER CHINESE.

Lame as it sounds. Tough as it is. I DONT WANT TO TAKE CHINESE IN JC haha :D
And. I don't want to be separated from Appey Cheryl Gissy and Nic.

--
On to happier things! I shall blog about Monday heee.
On Monday, we had DINNERTABLEGANG reunion!
And we all brought instant noodles (well, Lipin had to go buy them haha) and then we went to the canteen uncle to buy hot water and we all took turns and it was so funny!
The uncle was like "Eh why today so many people buy hot water ah? I've already sold 8 cups!"
And feigning ignorance I was like "Huh really ah. Oh well"

And it was the usual chaos and laughter and Seeyue Lipin and Nic went to buy drinks for all of us and we all ordered different things and the canteen didn't have the desired drinks.

LIPIN: Don't have Nutrisoy!
TIFFANY: Um. Aiyah Pink Dolphin la!
LIPIN: PRISCI! No Nutrisoy!
Prisclla: Umm..what's there!
Lipin: *says whatever is on the 'menu' blah blah*
Priscilla (to tiffany) : I don't want pink dolphin!
(to Lipin) : *all the drinks that weren't there sigh* AIYAH PINK DOLPHIN LA!
LIPIN: Grace! No Nutrisoy!
Grace: Um..what's there!
Lipin: *says whatever is on the 'menu' blah blah*
Grace: (to Lipin) : *all the drinks that weren't there sigh* AIYAH PINK DOLPHIN LA!

Haha yes so retarded I know! And it's so funny because Seeyue officially claims the drink stall guy hates her. They kept going "Er..这个多少?...这个多少?这个多少?" for like. EVERY drink they bought hahaha! Soo funny la!

Then we had a surprise birthday cake for Jasmine who totally didn't expected it! We pretended it was Nicole's birthday and we all were like "Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday JASMINE" and she happily went "NICOLE.." and she got a total shock when we all shouted JASMINE! :D:D

SEE MONICA WHO SAYS WE CAN'T PLAN SURPRISES HUH HUH HUH. :)

And then we created such a mess the cleaner was like "Umm umm" then we replied "it's okay we'll clear it out ourselves" and a whole look of relief swept across her face haha!

On a random note, Amath test was a breeze! I'm confident I'll pass, hopefully get full marks :D

Labels:



@ 17:53

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox