Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bah.


Mood: Choked :O
Music: BoA - If You Were Here

I should never let this song play in the first place. Now I'm feeling like so choked up wit emotions when I was actually in a very happy mood. :( :(

Anyway school's been finee.
Yesterday went out for lunch and finally ate like PROPER food after starving off during recess and all.
Today's such a good day! Other than the horrible SPA I totally screwed up so badly I had to fake values so I could do my calculations sighh. My A1 for Chemistry just flew away :(
Then PE was like the hottest in so many many many days I didn't even wanna run (for the first time this year!) and it was so hot and tiring we all just slacked off and PRETENDED to play hand ball haha!
Then math passed quite fast because Yinger and I just spent our time mumbling "What in the world is Mrs Tee talking about!" and "I seriously don't understand" and "Eh how do you do this" and "Huh why do you have to do this for homework" until all our time passed haha!

Then for RECESS I decided to treat myself and buy SATAY BEE HOON! Hoorah! It's so good to eat good food :)
Then it was triple humans all the way. So tired! Almost fell asleep. BUT at least Yinger and I decided to be super attentive during Social Studies so it was quite productive :)

Then after school I saw Auntie Amy and she invited me for lunch with her and Angela WOOHOO! Beats meeting Swong who totally forgot we were meeting haha!

okay and now I've successfully wasted around 10 minutes of everyone's time. You better go study man. Okay bye!

Labels:



@ 17:34

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox