Breathe in for Luck
Monday, March 03, 2008

Downdate


Mood: Happy :)
Music: (It's a secret!) :)

Okay I'm really happy because I discovered a new totally COOL AND AWESOME band and their music reminds me of one band..which I can't really remember hahaha. BUT BUT BUT it's sooooo nice and listening to music makes me happy :)

[edit]
I THINK The band sounds like..JUST SURRENDER! Haha.
[/edit]

Anyway. I shall try to give an update about my totally mundane life.

Friday
Physics SPA, which was so easy, I can bet you I'll fail it. You know how the easier something is, the more mistakes you tend to make..that kind of thing. Yeah. :(
Handbells. Which was quite alright I guess :)

Saturday
Haha this is my most happening day of my weekend!!!
Woke up at around 1030 to go online and sync my iPod and then Auntie Amy called me

"Priscilla, are you awake? Angela asked me to call and wake you up. Don't be late okay!"

Haha shows how famous my sleeping habits are huh. =/
Then we went for BUFFET lunch at some Peranakan place and I went for six helpings and it was some GOSSIP session with Angela aha!
Then tuition tuition listening to Daniel's iPod and went to church for worship practice, and convinced Daniel to come early to jam with the guit and all.
AND AND AND! Here's the cool part. I taught him Jack's Mannequin's Dark Blue and the intro of Welcome To The Black Parade!

And this is the funniest part. Because he couldn't read notes, I had no idea how to teach so I went to draw the keyboard and went to number the keys with it. Haha Daniel upload a picture of it please it's sooo hilarious!

Then youth.Worship wasn't too bad I guess. And then it was just pure fun listening to the people talk and draw pictures :D

Sunday
Choir presentation!
And then service..and then choir.
Then I took a mega long nap until I couldn't sleep last night.
My friend's parents (both parents) met with an accient on Sunday. Pray for them everyone!

MONDAY MONDAY TODAY TODAY
SCHOOL! And a totally failed attempt at trying to complete my homework hurhur what's new man.

OKAY OKAY I NEED TO FINISH MY HOMEWORK BEFORE TUITION! :)


@ 17:40

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox