Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, April 06, 2008

Lame


Mood: Happy :)
Music: We The Kings - Stay Young

This is so lame. Haha but I would be quite amused by it. Oh well at least it encourages people to give up their seats for old people and look macho right? HAHA.





Oh oh look at this too! How cute. :)

Haha I had an interesting conversation on Friday!
(after some time)
[Nehh nehh.]
"What 'nehh nehh'?"
[Oh. Random sound effect]
HAHA.
Anyway today was church. And I stayed back to study! This is so amazing! Staying back in church for two consecutive weeks to study! (Nevermind it wasn't the same church, it's still studying!) If this goes on, as Mrs Tee likes to say," You're one step closer to your A1" :)

Okay Ziteng sent his phone for repair because it hung (again). I still remember the time we were at Macs then I was just playing around with it and then..IT HUNG! Oops! Hahahaha. And we were trying to take out the battery then put it back in and IT STILL HUNG so oh well. Hahaha proves that your phone is a NOOB PHONE! haha.

But oh well. It'll be boring not messaging you, BUT AT LEAST I CAN SAVE ON MY EXPLODING MESSAGE BILL! Haha Ziteng you can do INTERNET SMS!!! It's so cool. And best of all, IT'S FREE!

Person1
Listening to all those songs just brought back weird memories. Memories that make me cringe, make me experience all those queasy feelings. But oh well. You've moved on, I've moved on, and that's good I guess.

Person2
What happened to all we used to be? What "long long long long time okay!" Yeah right. I don't see you trying okay. You know how much that hurts? Guess not huh it feels like we don't even know each other anymore. Where's our friendship? I want this to last, I really do. Please, try. I can't do this alone. As a friend, I love you. Still do. And I don't want this beautiful thing to pass. I don't know what to say anymore. But, yeah. I don't know if you want it anymore, but I do. And if you think I don't, you're thinking wrongly. But if you don't, then just tell me. Yeah.


Okay. I feel like I've blogged sufficiently enough for this entry :)

Labels:



@ 18:55

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox