Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, April 03, 2008

Nerdy PIck Up Lines!


Mood: Happy :)
Music: Eyes Set To Kill - Into The Night

Okay screamo songs REALLY rock. :)

Anyway. My class is kinda retarded these days. I think it must be the stress that secretly affects us, so we come to school to destress. And end up playing weird games like would you rather, and questions like

"Would you rather... play would you rather or truth or dare?"
"Would you rather... pluck out all the hair on your head or all your eyelashes?"
"Would you rather... eat a dog or a cat?"
"Would you rather... date a drug addict or smoke?"
"Would you rather... marry a giant or a midget?"
"Would you rather... date a guitarist or drummer?"
"Would you rather... go to Sam's clinic or Evan's click?" (And almost everyone chose Evan's haha!)

And then during recess we had lame pick up lines, and look what I found on Facebook!
Nerdy Pick-up Lines!! It was a way to exhaustive list, so I just took the first 50 (I think) and made favourites out of it. Others are just way too horny haha!

1. You're like an exothermic reaction, you spread your hotness everywhere! (Mrs Lim would totally agree. with all her boys an girls analogies!)
2. I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves
3. You’re like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!
4. I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
5. Baby i'll treat you like my hw- I'll slam you on the table and do you all night long
6. I wish I were your second derivative so i could fill your concavities.
7. If I was sin^2 theta and you were cos^2 theta together we would be 1 (Mrs Tee would be so proud of us)
8. Your so cute you make my zygomaticus muscles contract. (Muscles that make you smile) (As well as Miss Lau)
9. When you and me get together it's like superposition of 2 waves in phase. (And Miss Or)
10. You know.. it's not the length of the vector that counts... it's how you apply the force (And even Miss Cheong)

Yeahh. Study Study Study!


Dirty bells, but they look cool in any case :)
AND, they are seriously heavy! (If you hold them for like 5 minutes straight)

Labels:



@ 20:39

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox