Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, December 11, 2008

YOUTH CAMP!


Mood: Happy + Exicted = :) + :D :D :D
Music: Faber Drive - 24 Story Love Affair

Hi all! I'm back for youth camp! :) :) It was really really fun. The BB boys actually made the camp a lot more fun they're super funny. Plus, they have cool phones. Seriously. One had a phone that looked like it had braille on it but it turned out to be music control buttons.


OMG SO COOL RIGHT?!?!?!?


The music buttons are so cool. And one of the bbBOYS had a PINK phone. Bet my brother is envious hahaha.

First day went Air Rifling it was kinda cool...just that I wasn't strong enough to use the real one I had to use the noob one HAHAHHA. But it's okay, because WE WON! We had Ken in our group and out of 100, he had 96. Crazy huh. But I guess that's what army does to you. And then we had another round, and out of 50, he scored 50. And he was saying how the guns in army were cooler hahaha.

Next day we had games and I fell and broke my jaw. haha. No but seriously. I fell and started bleeding near my chin and I couldn't open my mouth and my arms were sore and I was, quote Weizhen, an "invalid" LOL. And the bb boys (Sam and Dan actually) put their first aid skills to the test by cleaning my wound haha. It was more of a gash. So that was kinda cool.

we went laser quest that was fun I totally trashed the boys in the first round :D :D And my group won all our rounds!

At night was BBQ dinner which I could hardly enjoy since I couldnt open my mouth boo.
Night games at 12midnight this was fun. At 2am the boys went to go play soccer (insane right??) and the real police came. HAHA. So they stopped and we went up to watch a movie. We were too tired to move back to our rooms so 12guysandgirls squeezed into one tiny teevee room.

Everyone was pretty much dead the next day, sleeping on the floor while waiting for the next programme. After lunch, the boys went to go play soccer again. I swear they are a bit crazy.

Anyway. Picture time! :D (And if you're wondering why there are so many boys in the photos, the boys easily outnumber the girls 2-1 sigh)







This picture is just too hilarious:






OMG LENARD CHENG HAHAHAHA


Albert, ZheHui, Isaac Ee


Elsa, Amelia

Captain's Ball. With a block of butter instead of a ball gross.




ELLIOT!!! :) :)


Camp Committee


BB BOYS






LOL


(daniel can't play for nuts he is the one with tons of fingers on the table haha)



Labels: ,



@ 14:08

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox