Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, January 03, 2009

2008/2009


Mood: Happy :)
Music: The Bravery - An Honest Mistake

Super long post beware! (if you read my xanga, you can skip this haha)

I'm gonna recap my last few days of 2008 haha!

So. Anyway!
23rd Dec, Tuesday
Went to watch Twilight with Amanda, April, Deanna, GiselleTham, Lydia and Rivali! Being 4e-ers, we ended up talking about... O levels during lunch. After lunch at vivo's movie counter, the queue was INSANE. It could almost beat the time of the Hello Kitty craze when I was in p4 I think. Almost. So we decided to go to Plaza Sing instead and it was this whole chaotic scene...again. Twilight was, dismal and disappointing. It was moving so slowly, there was no plot development, and Edward was not hot in the movie sigh. I know they're trying to get the "love at first sight" thing, but seriously, That fast?!?!?! Giselle and I were talking througout the movie ("Hey that's not in the book!" "Oh man Carlise is so hot"), predicting what the next lines were according to the book (which they totally changed so that sucked) and we didn't miss a thing.


In the movie (okay he looks weird here but whatever)


In real life AHHHHH!!!!! (oh man green eyes!)

And wow check it out Jasper/Jackson Rathbone was boring in.....SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If only he stayed damn it.
After the movie we just walked around...complaining of how this seemed so "immediate-post-o-level" considering we were at PS too heh. And they changed the arcade! No more magnetic coins sigh. Sat at KFC and bummed around, we never got round to playing our lightning round heh.

Went home with Gissy after that and we saw a '174' and quickly flagged it down, not pausing to think if it was going in the opposite direction. But me having the tendency of always getting lost, as luck would have it, we boarded on the wrong side and got lost. Seesh. Gerald saw me! Although we didn't cos we were in such a rush. And all for nothing! )): But anyway. We ended up at some interchange (New bridge road where in the world is that?!?!?!?) and we saw a 961 and immediately thought "It goes to mgs. Okay board!" hahaha. And the trip took us like, one and a half hours that was sad.

And then at her place, I met up with an old friend, and it was nice to catch up. Two whole years. That is a long time. We played sparklers and not forgetting, singing a birthday song (in English and Mandarin and then Susu and I just kept quiet/sang really softly because our Chinese isn't exactly excellent heh) to Giselle!Thanks gis for organising it! (: (:

24th Dec, Wednesday
I GOT A NEW PHONE OMG YAYYYY!!!! So now I'm going around gathering contact photos for the fun of it. So don't be surprised if I meet up with you and go "Hey I need a picture for contact pictures. Smile!" be sporty and strike a nice pose if not that's how you'll look like whenever you send a text to me/call me haha!
My brother lost all his belongings = making police report = making parents really angry = no more going out as planned so we just stayed at home and I ended up doing up my organiser and going to sleep early. Until some punk called me at 1230 and woke me up oh well.

25th Dec, Thursday
CHRISTMAS! Spammed everyone with Christmas texts haha. Went to church that was nice(: Went for some party of my Mom's friend. I ended up finding a nice spot and sleeping. Seriously I was so tired! Came back and slept some more. Then a few more episodes of House, and back to bed. Very eventful Christmas indeed. But at least I knew the true meaning of Christmas (: (Christmas pictures from Liquan)


Lenard the guy who thinks he's 'cuter than everyone' =/


The BIG Friendly Giant. (Austyn he's taller than you!! :O)


Girl power! Check out our red/green/white get ups lol.

Oh yeah did you notice the BFG looks like he's a red present, with blue ribbons??!!??!!? Hahahaha everyone in chuch kept going on about it haha!

26th Dec, Friday
Oh my goodness. What did I do?? I can't remember. If I'm not wrong, it's just sleeping at home. Not that I minded.

27th Dec, Saturday
Nothing either! Oh I wished Gerald happy bithday at 12am! Does that count? Hurhur. And it was more of working on my organiser. If you're wondering, I had to buy an organiser (knowing how disorganised I am without one. Think: not doing homework I'm meant to do/forgetting to meet people. And I'm no longer in mg = NO MORE MG DIARY OH WELL) and I saw this really pretty notebook that would be perfect for an organiser (it's GREEN! Well, black with green words but that's cool too).

Then again, it's not really that perfect as an organiser because it was a blank notebook. I hate lined notebooks haha. So that means I gotta draw in all the grids, write in all the dates, fill in all the birthdays etc I think I took about 10hours to do everything. But the plus side is that everything will be just the way I like it since I'm the designer hah! (if you see it and it turns out ugly, please pretend you never read this paragraph of my xanga thanks)
28th Dec, Sunday
Church. Bummed around with church people. Went home, SLEEP. My life is so happening haha. But this is when my happening week starts! =D

29th Dec, Monday
Stayed at home to wait for some internet repair man to come and repair my internet but he totally sucked because he couldn't repair my internet. So I went out with my mom to get a new modem and it still didn't work (even though the internet man said it was my modem that was spoilt. How good is that?!) and I came home and...slept. Okay I also continued reading my book okay! And I was rushing to finish a book (hahaha...) which I didn't even finish on Monday anyway.

(continued on next post this is way too long haha!)

Labels:



@ 19:49

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox