Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Life So Far


Mood: Happy :)
Music: John Mayer - Slow Dancing In A Burning Room

I love this songggg oh man oh man. Top 10 songs of my life. :)

ANYWAY. So, what's up with my life this 2010?
A few days of going out, my first movie watched this year is Avatar 3D. And the last movie I watched last year is...Avatar 3D. Yeap, watched it twice heh.
a few days of going to school to finish up homework, 2nd Jan was a social day, going to kap to study with Isaac (quite fail, but at least we tapped!), the youth BBQ, and then CF BBQ. I shared a cab with 3 other people, my cab fare only came to 1dollar!! :) :)

First week of school was so crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy. It's only been week 1, yet I'm so tired. Monday came back around 10pm because of tuition, and Tuesday almost 10pm, because of tuition. Wednesday was 7plus cos of open house, and reaching home around 1245 because of Avatar. Thursday was a semi early day, I went to get my new school bag!!!! And I'm totally in love with my new bag, it's so awesome hehe (:. Friday was late too because of CF, and after CF dinner everyone said I should go home and SLEEP. And sleep I did, for TWELVE hours hehe. :)

And now it's a mad rush to finish up my homework, consisting of GP, math (all done at church!), chem, ECONS FML.

And yea, I'm all over you. You don't mean a thing to me anymore. Both you, and you.


@ 20:17

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox