Breathe in for Luck
Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Crazy Holiday


So the past four weeks have been my semestral break... I still find it a little bit unfair that all we get is four weeks for our longest break, while the people in uni get a whole four months. Life isn't fair. But that's the way it is. Anyway, for keepsake, I will write down what I did during my holidays, or what I remember of it, heh.

Week1:
Most of it was spent driving, since I had my driving test on that Friday, which I passed! Thank goodness. Also went to town to meet Vivien and Farhan, and I watched Katy Perry's movie with Farhan on Wednesday.

Week2:
Happy about my pass from driving, I don't really know what else I did. Oh, I did start on The Vampire Diaries though, it's an amazing show! So exciting; I finished the entire season 1 in two days. On Monday night I met my friend to eat ramen and milenia walk, and also to catch Step-Up Revolution. It was quite a nice movie, the dance moves were really good! I really don't remember much about this week, probably obsessed with watching vampires on my laptop haha.

Week3:
This was a busy week, I know I went out everyday. On Monday I went to USS with JJ, Lipin and Alan. It was a fun fun day, sat at the roller coasters oh gosh the feeling of my intestines knotting together is so scary, yet so thrilling. On Tuesday I went to meet Jeremy, our long-awaited catch-up!! I am so happy to finally see him again. :)) Then I went to swim with Nicol. From Wednesday to Friday, I went for my class chalet, but not before meeting seeyue and minfeng at nus for breakfast, and then following minfeng to ikea. The chalet was....not what I expected at all. Oh gosh it was so different from the chalet that we went to the previous semester!

We came in three parties. When the first party arrived, they asked the second party to buy those solutions that mop the floor, another one to clean the toilets, buy dishwashing liquid, air freshener. When the second party arrived, we called the third party to buy towels and wet tissue...it was that filthy. Okay but this is the damn loser part. After the end of the chalet the uncle that came to check everything told us there was a cleaning service. Wts. But in the end we consoled ourselves, telling each other that we did a more thorough job than them. lol. The entire place smelt like musk and whats worse was that we couldn't open the windows, because all the mosquitoes would get in. Seesh. At our BBQ, within five minutes we headed out to buy mosquito coils and repellent and hand soap. Boo. We cooked too much food, had too much aircon, and the next day we realised we overshot our electricity and so on the second day we only used the fans and lights when necessary, and only slept with the aircon at night. haha.

On the second day, we all went cycling around Pasir Ris. Wheeeeeee. Cycled to Changi Village to eat, and when we came back, we were all so bushed. Though we had less people, I guess this chalet was still fun, although I did come back with extremely smelly hair :(

Week4:
Monday, I stayed home the entire day to watch TVD S3!! And also to do up my itunes, and just basically have some time to myself.
On Tuesday, I went to school for CE prep, and went home. Went out to meet JJ for dinner before going for handbells.
On wednesday, I met Judith for breakfast!! :) It's been so long, feels GREAT to see her. After that I also met Nat and Jo for lunch at NUS, it was also a good time of catching up. Grateful for this short break.

and now, it's time to go. till later!


@ 19:09

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox