Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, January 15, 2006



If you do not understand the following, it's alright. These are just my thoughts.
If you have any thoughts about it back, feel free to comment.
If you think what I'm going to write is wrong, feel free to say so.


One week ago, as some of you might have noticed, I was feeling rather down over some issues. So on a certain day, when I caught up with braces boy, And I dont know how he does it, but somehow I feel safe telling him a lot a stuff. And when I do, he gives me advice in return and he never asks for anything back.

In a way he's like a brother who keeps my feet grounded on the well, ground and never to neglect or forget Christ in whatever I do. Thanks a bunch braces boy(:

For me, I find it very easy to tell a friend to go to God in prayer whenever he/she is facing trouble(s).But when I'm in trouble or troubled, somehow satan manages to put a wall in my mind and block Christ out from my thoughts and plans. That, I find, is my weakness. Well, man is never perfect.

But the Christian life isnt' just about trust and faith. It's all about You, Jesus. :)


Jesus, is the main focus of the entire Bible. The new testiment talks about Him, about what He does, what He has done. THe old testiment prophesy what He will do to save men. The centre is Him. That's what it's all about. It's because we dont have him in the centre alone that we begin to worry about stuff we should not. That's when faith comes in.


Faith, as defined in the dictionary is "trust and confidence", while Faith, as defined in the Bible is "belief and trust in God; knowing that God is real, even though one cannot see Him." I think I like the Bible's definition. Heh.

Because I believe that both God and Jesus is real, therefore I have faith that God will bring me through all my struggles and that He has a plan for me.


We live by faith, not my sight.
2 Corinthians 5:7



Indeed, letting go, letting God.


@ 21:43

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox