Breathe in for Luck
Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ewwwww


Mood - Yuck >:/
Music - Yours For Mine

Today is so horrid. Last night I spent a fair bit of the night on the phone. Until well, late. So that left me tired the rest of today. Which was really annoying because I was trying to pay attentiong during chinese but I fell asleep with the help of my lovely little pillow. Also, it didnt help when I succumbed to the temptation of buying food. At this rate, I'd never save enough money and I'd be putting on the kilos. (gasp!)

It didnt help I didnt do all the well for maths, having the lovely heidi kwang beat me. Oh well. And a certain someone who was kicking up a big fuss of doing so 'badly' for maths. So what if you get the extra bonous marks hopefully awarded to you. you still FAILED. face it, and fuck off.

And I've tried my very best to promise ____ I'll not hate you. But...guess what? I never promised because I cant. And i dont promise what i cant do. The very thought and mention of you makes me feel like hanging up on whoever mentioned you. you disgusting shitzzzzzzxzxzxz.

HAHHA. Isnt it exciting gerald's a total girl! HAHHA.


@ 20:30

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox