Breathe in for Luck
Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Its masking tape!


Mood - Funny :D
Music - Get It Faster - Jimmy Eat World

Woohoo I just love yesterday. It was so fun!

Afternoon was pure hilarious. I was laughing non-stop for 10-15 minutes and when I told gerald and asriel last night about it, i couldnt resist and started laughing histarically (sp) again asriel thought i was being weird haha.

Well on the way home, I saw SamWong (the barker one). If you havent heard of him, i met him once at fun-o-rama and well, i kinda only vaguely remembered how he looked like. So yeahhhhhh. I kept staring at him and wondered to myself "is that sam wong?" hahaha. if you dont remember, i mentioned him here. Yeah. So anyway at night I went to check with Asirel and it turns out it was really him la. And haha it was so funny. Sam said "Oh its her. No wonder she kept staring at me."

haha it makes me sound as thought Im a stalker. Well if i suddenly grabbed his hand and ask him in the bus if he was sam, either
1) if he wasnt he'd be thinking "omg you weirdo"
or
2) if he was but didnt really remember me, he'd be thinking "omg you stalking"
haha
well he remembers me, but doesnt remember how i look like/how he met me. how ironic.

Anyway. Here are two facts of the day
Fact one: Our english teacher is 31 this year. *gasp!* so OLD!
Fact two: Luwin's Topman shirt is made of masking tape HAHHAA. and i have pictures to proove it haha.



HAHAH on saturday it really blended it. Hah okay i know my camera is lousy hurhur. haha! luwin the rabbit. :D.

Oh i like my art. :D



I know its not as good as those art girls like sarah or anything. But its my nicest to date. Only the hand on the left is nice. But. Im satisfied. haha. My actual art looks disguesting spare me i think i'm gonna fail la pls. :(

John is real nice. (NOT) haha. I had this note that said:



and he made it into:



If you don't get it, then nevermind. I'd much rather you dont. :)

Maths tomorrow! Study!


@ 16:15

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox