Breathe in for Luck
Friday, August 18, 2006

School is POO.


Mood - Full :I
Music - Wherever You Go

Yes. School is so shit. HAHHA. Well anyway, I've got Audrey as my studying partner and we're gonna study EVERY SINGLE DAY. Since its only a pathetic 46 days more left to the end of years exams and I'm determined to do well. Mainly, get my A1 for maths though I highly doubt it, and of course, to pass my chinese. (:

Okay yesterday I was being a whole piece of emo shit. :( I found out something so bad, I started crying within minutes. :( :(. Well, its TOTALLY AWSOME friend. After all these while, I thought we were good friends, or at least friends, and then you say something like "we're aquaintences." WOW I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT YOU KNOW. I could do with some more stupid stuff. Yeah so what I know you like someone, it doesnt mean we cant be friends anymore. okay i know. im irritating. Im immature. Im weak in faith. I dont go to the same church as you. I'm everything that you dont want, so fine. I DONT WANT YOU ANYMORE. GO AWAY. oh wait, you already have.

Well anyway. Thanks so much ______ for always being there for me. For listening to me cry all my troubles out and for all that you've done:). THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING ME SUCH A FRIEND THAT I DONT DESERVE AT ALL.

Okay happy bithday sam won you're such a swong HAHHA. :D.


@ 20:09

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox