Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, August 24, 2006

Um. I Forgot


Mood - Alright :)
Music - Everyday I love you less and less

I forgot what this title was all about.

Oh well. News of the day: I LOST MY PE T-SHIRT. Fantastic ain't it. Gis came up with a febulous idea to sun our sweaty shirts dry. And either some auntie took it or someone decided to use the shirts as fuel for their bonfire. urgh. AND THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE SHIRT OUT OF ALL THE PE TSHIRTS I HAVE. hah like that made any sense. =/. But its the sec2 camp one! and no one else wears my size! :(

Oh dear. :(.

Oh well. CIP was fun. We ended up valdalising the toilet instead of decorating it. But it looks nice. And because of my fantastic idea (NOT SACARSM) to blend black with red, the red ended up looking like well...blood. haha. So we told our teacher that we used the pads to paint HAHAHAHHAA. And what happens when you have
1) a mirror
2) a camera phone
3) pretty girls
?
You end up cam-whoring. Not be though. I was too engrossed in painting my stick figure haha! Damn cute la omg. :). And then I accidentally locked a toilet from the front by turning the knob thing so even though there wasnt any one in the toilet, it was locked and we couldnt open it.

So...I had to wait for the visitors (those who actually visit the toilet to pee) to get going, shut the main door, and climb over one cubicle to get to the locked cubicle and unlock it. :). My legs almost died from stretching so much. :(:(

Tralila. I failed two chinese tests in a row. Oh dear. :(


@ 20:54

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox