Breathe in for Luck
Monday, January 01, 2007

Missing!


Mood: Tired :O
Music: Plainsunset - If I Could Compost A song, This Wouldnt Be it

Here are my missing birthday shoutouts of 2006 haha!


GERALD LIM! Woohoo I've known you. Few months. Haha but seriously, it feels like years. Yup! Good friend, confidant, SS partner, Panic partner, its been a cool six months. :)


LUWIN WONG! It feels like I've just known you yesterday, but it's actually been more than a year! Time passes fast eh. From the boat trip and everything. Thank you so much for the presents and all those fun moments. Wow they were really fun. Have fun BUM.


Weizhen! My childhood friend! I love you so much church is so fun with you take care love!


GISSY and AMY!! So glad to know you guys better this year man! For amy, you can visit us! For gissy, we're gonna spend out whole sec sch life together! So fun! Yeah all those funny impromtu trips to the market and amy's house, and west mall, JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE! :D So fun i love you guys!

JEREMIAH CHAN! Happy birthday! You know whats gonna happen again next year when we go to Uncle Daniel's house! :) Here's wish you and Janice a happily ever after!

MARK TAN! my lame partner! Happy birthday! The picture i have of you sucks haha. :(

MONICA LEE, GERALD LIM AND LIM ZITENG YOU GUYS DIDNT PICK UP MY CALLS! >:( hmph.


Yeah. 2006 has been a trying year. I've read my brother's blog after 3735347567987 years and I think like him, the first half was really really trying for me. I probably cried more in the first half of 2006 than I did in the whole of 2005. I'm not saying its a good thing, but it definitely helped me grow. I've made many many new friends man. And last night at watchnight service, it was really a blessing in disguise that I didnt bring luwin's letter during the morning service, and I can say, it's better than attending some countdown party. Really.

So i spent my watchnight with Lu, Jerry, Sara, Cheebs, Ken. It's fun oh yeah. So far my longest phone call for 2006 stands at around 5 hours, and my longest for 2007 stands at 1:35:57 and I dont intend to break my 2006 record. Thats insane. BYE. I LOVE YOU WONG SEEYUE!


@ 13:20

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox