Breathe in for Luck
Thursday, January 04, 2007

Day At The Museum


Mood: Happy :)
Music: Boys Like Girls - The Great Escape

If you thought Night At The Museum was funny, wait till you hang out with Gis, April and Nicole (oh and me of course!). It's hilarious. All the stupid jokes. When we were in sec 1, we used to have joke of the year, but now I think we need to change it to joke of the month/week.

Miscom about Miscom (and who sounds like that!)
And everytime we say something (supposedly) funny, we all pause and stare at each other for 1 second, then burst into squeals of laughter haha! :P

Well anyway. Yes. And Nic and I felt so cheated cos we wanted to sleep on a bus ride that only took 2 minutes. =/. Oh well. Its fun man. I just hope everyday will be as fun.
Oh but I fell asleep during Chemistry. And the teacher said "I'm letting you off this week."
So what's gonna happen next week? :S

And someone seriously has something against me. Just because I was not here on the first day of school. And everything she just blames on me.

Yesterday.
*comes up to me* :Priscilla? Where's Priscilla? Did you see Priscilla?
*Stares at her*: I'm Priscilla. ( =/)

Today.
"Who didnt come for assembly? Where's Priscilla? (who happens to be directly in front of her)"
[I'm priscilla.]
"Did you come for assembly today?"
[Yes??]
"Oh how come you werent standing at your standing position today?"

Darling, I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA where I'm supposed to stand. SORRY.

Oh well. After school was such a disaster. Haha BYE.


@ 20:09

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox