Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, December 23, 2007

Carolling!


Mood: Happy But Tireddd :O
Music: Just As I Am

Okay I just realised last year, I blogged about carolling too! Woooohooooo. Okay this year carolling was different, no more getting into groups and travelling house to house. Heh that was really really fun. Last year we went to this house and this woman didn't want us to sing but she though we were like busking. So she was like "You want money? Can, I give, just don't sing" and she kept insisting we not sing sigh :(

So this year is combined with the YA and we went house to house, and some RC block party which Lukeee actually came for! And he managed to drag his friend HAHA. Before that we went to Windemere Condo and it RAINED RAINED RAINED POURED POURED POURED. Haha we were singing halfway then it started raining and we thought we would be like those "Die-Die must sing" kind of carollers BUT just as we were going into the chorus of a song, ALL the guitarists just STOPPED and ran away into shelter, trying to save their guitars haha so funny.

Then we continued singing hoho so fun so fun. Then we just went around everywhere and Lenard became my portable pillow and finally, we went stopped at my house hoho it was so so so fun. Talking with Flabs, Lu, Jiahan, Jiayi, Sam, Debs and Nithe (occasionally when he's not playing the piano) and you should seriously try hearing Luwin speak Mandarin. It's HIRARIOUS I tell you.

"Yi1 ge4 (it's supposed to be yi zhi) zhu1, qu4 pao3...ma1-ra1-den1(marathon in Chinese pronunciation ahha!)"
"Ta1 pao3...ban4 way." (half way actually. in Chinese it's pao1 dao4 yi1 ban4)

Ahh gosh so funny so funny.

PICTURE TIME!



Jiayi, Joel, Priscilla


Daniel and David


Jeremiah, whose birthday happens to be TODAY. So..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


RODNEY BAY! haha!


Nat and Amelia!


My biggest, friendliest giant(:


Twin! Sarah and Farah

And and Joel started camwhoring and posing in damnn ahlian shots, numbering 1-10 haha! And when Jiayi asked Jeremiah to see the photos, Jeremiah was like "Oh I've seen them take the shots. Live action, no editing." Haha!













Omg so gay right hahaha. Anyway. Today was my first time in my LIFE actually attempting to play soccer, with guys. And I have to tell you, I suck so bad I gave up after a while and became their drinks lady HAHA.
Rahh I'm so so so so tired. I haven't exercised in 1000 years and I feel like an ancient old lady :(

Labels: , ,



@ 17:47

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox