Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, March 09, 2008

Band[Age]


Mood: Tired :O
Music: The Ataris - The Saddest Song (Acoustic)

Okay I so totally want to blog about Band[Age] BUT BUT BUT
I realised my video is too huge to be uploaded onto youtube and I haven't uploaded all my pictures!
SO, it means I'll be the most outdated person and blog it like, Tuesday since tomorrow I won't be free. Haha.

BUT CONGRATULATIONS TO REDEEMING THE RIOT! (Esp Nathan Not-so-KHOO) I'm so proud of you guys! :) :D :) :D


NATHAN!

Anyway in short, it was aweeeeseome beyond awesome.
Just that, after all those highs, when you come down, I don't know if it's just me or what, but I'll be even more down than I was before.
Which resulted in insomnia and disturbing a friend (whoops I'm so sorry) and reading about other people's lives (fiction, no less) so i would be so into the story and not think about my own pathetic life.

I hate crying myself to sleep. I haven't done that in a long while.
And it doesn't feel nice.
I keep thinking of all the whatifs.

What if we were still together, would I have been with my friends? Or with yours?
You had
no idea how hard it was for me to look at your friends and not think of you, or what could have been, would have been. I miss your voice, your company, your embrace. I miss being with you, I miss the past. But you know what's the worst part?
That I know we can never get that back again,
even if we tried.
And I hate myself for being so weak, for wanting you so much.
I don't hate you for leaving,
I hate you for not coming back.
And I hate the way that no matter what you do to me,
I can't hate you.

Labels:



@ 23:37

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox