Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, March 22, 2008

Relavant Titles


Mood: Full :I
Music: Chris Brown - Kiss Kiss

I realise, that some of my titles are entirely irrelevant to whatever I blog about because of my extremely short memory span. So I'll type a title, and then I'll enter in my mood and music, and comment about the music, and totally forget what I was gonna talk about. HAH.

With that, my title is actually relevant to today's post! But of course I can't keep talking about relevant titles if not it would bore you, (and me), and for goodness sake I feel like I'm having a monologue haha!

Anyway.
My good Friday was highly unproductive. I aimed to study, do homework, and in the end only did 3 questions of emath HAHA. I think I woke up around 1030, and lunch with Grandfather, then came home and slept slept slept, went online, bathed, listened to Edward-Bam, and dinner at Foture Restaurant with Nithe's parents again.

THEN SUPPER AT HAATO ICE CREAM yummmmmyy (:
Got home, and found out my room light started flickering and I kept insisting there was some super-natural presence and refused to on the light and just played with Edward.
Then my dad went to fix the light (haha my dad's amazing. Seriously) and I started reading my book, The Kite Runner (which I totally intended to blog about the previous post, hence the previous post's title haha) and read until I thought my eyes were gonna die and went to sleep.

AND THE MOST AMAZING THING JUST HAPPENED IN MY LIFE TODAY. (Okay I'm obviously exaggerating)
No one woke up me today! I woke up at around 8, and decided to charge my dying phone. And went back to sleep. And when I woke up again, it was 11:15!! Wow! Normally my mum would be screaming at me to wake up at 10:30. Then, I realised, she was not at home. And, uh, I have no idea where she is aha.


Blur shot. But here's my superhero dad! :D

Okay my dad just came back with lunch. BYE!


@ 13:04

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox