Breathe in for Luck
Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Band[Age]


Mood: Happy :)
Music: Just Surrender - Something That I'm Not


WAS TOTALL OWN[AGE] MAN! :)

Okay I shall be cool and blog about my very happening weekend :D

I. Friday
CROSS-COUNTRY! Arghh it was so wet and all, I had a very very great urge not to run.
But but, since it was my last cross country, (actually every school even I'll take part it will be my last damnit) I decided I didn't want to screw it up so I just ran. And it's only 2.8. I'll just take it as training for my 2.4 and get my perfect score again! :D
Finished around 15minutes, not bad for my totally unfit body whose only exercise consist of the 4 rounds I do during PE every week haha.

After running, apparently I turned red :( And we just sat on the sand, while Nic was drawing on the sand, and acting emo.

Lunch with my juniors at The Yacht Club. NEVER ask Cherry and Tiffany for directions you'll end up walking 1234567times more the actual distance needed hahahahha. Then we went to shower hohoho :) And Lunch and our food took so super duper long to arrive we wanted to complain. And after a run, a very hungry Priscilla Chan went to finish up everyone's leftovers hehe :D

II. SATURDAY
Oh man Band[age] was seriously ownage!!!! Livebox (Fairfield) performed I'd Do Anything and Iris, and Tolstoy (MG!), which had the loudest most deafening cheers of all, played Zombie and Hard to Beat, and Finding Michelle (ACSI) played Time After Time (whoots whoots!) and Afterglow.


LiveBox


Tolstoy! I couldn't get a good picture. Everytime I tried taking a shot with Evan inside, Yanka would just move and cover her hhahaha.


Finding Michelle

Interval! And I met Sharona, Freddy, SamChong, Gerald, Ziteng and a million other people and then Tiffany and I went to ring bells! Ahh..those Expresso days. I miss them like crazy!

After interval, One Hot Minute (NJC) played Found A Way and The Remedy. The lead singer was incredibly cute! :D Then Ten Minutes Late (HCI) played Sweet Child o' Mine and uh uh. Crap I can't remember SOMEONE ENLIGHTEN ME! [edit]Someone said it was an original song. BUT WHAT'S THE TITLE OF THE ORIGINAL SONG! :( [/edit]


One Hot Minute. I totally heart the lead singer! :D


Ten Minutes Late

THEN IT WAS REDEEMING THE RIOT that totally brought the house down! With All Time Low's Six Feet Under The Stars for the underground fans and The Click Five's Jenny for the not so-underground fans, they catered to everyone's ears and captivated both audiences and judges. Well they certainly won my heart! (And my vote too haha) Grrrrreat job to Nathan and the rest! :) So proud of you guys. From losing to Finding Michelle during BOB2 Auditions, to OWNING all the other bands, you guys are incredible!
No pictures of them performing, because I was videoing them. No videos here either (as of now) because I accidentally set my video resolution too high so I'm sending it over to Nathan and he'll convert it and send it back to me :)



REDEEM MY RIOT! :D

Then StellaStory went to guest perform and the lead's pants were so so lowwww you could see his red boxers and not only that, if you just gave it a little teeny weeny tug, it'll fall off. Makes you wander about the efficiency of his belt huh =/



More on my Flickr!

III. Sunday
Church was extremely tiring because after Band[age] I was sad so I couldn't sleep and I think I just cried myself to sleep at 3am, after finishing a book. Then I was just stoning out during Sunday School and lunch and choir and sports day! :)

It was quite fun I guess. Lenith was seriously funny.

HAHAHAHA!

Anyway we were too old to take part in the kid's stuff, so we just sat around, finding funny things to do with your body. So they asked me to do this pose that pose, and got so freaked out that Rodney (A medical student) commented "when you die you should donate your body for us to study" HAHAHA.

Dinner at Forture (really! That's what the sign said) Restaurant with Nithe, Liquan, Lenard, John, John's parents, Nithe's parents, my family minus my brother who went overseas (but I don't know where for don't know what whoops) to celebrate LENARD CHENG'S 4As for A levels! :)

IV. Monday
Bio lesson which was..well..yeah.
Went to town to watch Leap Years. And I'm sorry to my friend for suddenly breaking down at the end. It wasn't intentional :( Then got a new CD! Just Surrender's We're In Like Sin :) They didn't have the secret band I was looking for :(

OKAY END OF MY MEGA-LONG BLOG POST! :)

Labels: , ,



@ 10:15

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox