Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, March 16, 2008

I Think


Mood: Thinkish :O
Music: Lostprophets - Everyday Combat

"I count the steps you take.
One, two, one, two.
I follow you.
Our fingers are knotted, our hearts intertwined.
I talk about you, I talk about everything.
You are my everything.
Am I yours?"

The performance on Friday was actually not bad! Cool huh! Just that I was feeing a bit bleagh so I didn't talk much. And Tiffany and I were interviewed! But everything was pretty much rehearsed. Because I unabashedly proclaimed "But I don't even know what we're performing for!" Haha. And Tiffany's "Yeah..it's just the RAISE environmental aware, not to conserve the environment. That's why we can hold this concert" Or something somewhat along the lines.
And we didn't even know our school was very environmentally friendly! BUT if they say so..well I guess why not! :)

We dropped a mallet so we couldn't play our song properly, but at least the ending for all songs were fine. Okay, I confess. I never really fully mastered how to play the ending of El Condor :D
I love our ALADDIN song it was the coolest coolest thing ever! Okay because it's super super catch and cute. And I got to play an absolutely coolios part thanks to Tiffany donating her note to me! :D Even though I play it so often I get spasms and really can't remember what note I'm playing just that it goes along the lines of "La la la la la la" (aha I don't even know how many lalas I typed)

Got home, and fainted. Okay, I didn't faint. Just ate more food and finished the book I started on. Argh it was such a lousy book >:(

--
Saturday
I was a good girl, and stayed at home, and finally started on my physics homework. True to Tiffany's words, I really had to spend the whole day doing physics! And asking my Dad hehe :D
Tuition tuition, the whole time listening to Edward-Bam* :) :)
Church! Saw Ferdinand eat so much food again hahaha.
Went home, and had another sleepless night. Saturday nights are always nights of insomnia. Last week I slept at 3, but at least this week I slept at 130. At the expense of keeping people awake every week haha. When you cannot sleep, write! And that's what I did :)

*For the uninitiated, Edward-Bam is my iPod. Not a real guy haha.
--
Sunday
I need to need need to need to finish up my homework arghhhh.

"I twist and turn. I can't go to sleep, the bed is so empty without you beside me. It's spacious but I don't want it to be. I want to be cuddled up in your embrace. I can't remember your scent anymore. What was it that made me so happy when I wore you shirts. You smelt like how angels ought to have. Love? You were more than that. Lover, best friend, confidant, protector, guardian angel, and so much more. And now? Stranger."


@ 18:35

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox