Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, March 29, 2008

Today!


Mood: Tired :O
Music: Triumph - Set In Stone

You would be tired if you slept at 1am, and woke up at 7 the next day. Yes I need a lot of sleep to function. So after playing the horrendous game of Hand Ball, I just fell asleep for more than an hour. Apparently. Slept through the whole hand ball finals and half of basketball and thank goodness they had enough sense to play both rounds of floor ball at the same time. I guess they could tell people were getting really restless heh. Lots of things happened during the basketball match, hardly any of which were favourable to our class so I'd rather not talk about it.

Just one fact of the day: MY CLASS IS THE MOST AWESOME AND I WOULDN'T TRADE IT FOR ANY OTHER CLASS. <3
Pictures! (only 3 from my camera, since I hardly took it out)



Fun O Rama, which wasn't all that fun anyway. But yeah. I just spent my money on buying the shirt that I'll collect one day and yeah. Went home. Haha. Oh Oh I shot a rocket, but my friend helped me pump it because..I was too weak HAHA. And I got wet! Oh well not like I wasn't wet from all the sweating at Olympics. (GROSS).

Anyway. Gotta go study study! Ciao!

Labels:



@ 18:32

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox