Breathe in for Luck
Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Sunday!


Mood: Full :I
Music: Howie Day - Collide

Sunday!
I cannot remember the last time I woke up at 7.45am on a Sunday morning. It's so early! Okay actually I think I remember. It was when I went to Tiffany's church! But anyway. My friend woke me up and I made my way to FMC for captain's ball!
Okay I didn't make my own way there, I met my friend at the station! Because..I would surely get lost. Oh man I almost got lost in the MRT station beat that sigh.

Saw Vicky, Gerald, Gloria, and camwhored just a tiny tiny tiny bit with Ziteng and all BUT BUT BUT he had to delete the nice shots that I took arghhh.

Captain's Ball! It was SO HOT SO HOT I could have just died playing. Thank goodness for iced-water packed in sealed plastic cups that we splashed open (: Okay then apparently there's a tradition where pupils play against teachers and yea, Charissa kept saying "They always play dirty!" Haha but in any case we (both boys team and girls team) LOST :(

Anyway. Met new people there. And I swear Jeremy thinks I'm retarded.
"Oh. What school are you in?"
[I'm Seth's classmate.]
"Oh." (Meaning I know the answer already)
*three seconds later*
(In a in-case-you-didn't-know tone) [ACS Barker]
Haha yes I knew that okay! Anyway. I got wet (again) and we were trying to do yoga poses and it was super funny trying to see all the guys trying (admist in vain) to contort themselves while the girls just "What's so difficult about it?" HAHA.

Changed, and went for lunch at PS and Carl's Junior. The way everyone was trying to hide their Chippy's food and all. OH we played the thumb game, and I'm super good at it! (haha as if)
Then we went to Yamaha and my friend bought me drum sticks! But I'm still crazy lousy at it, so like, ahh damn it. Bought sexy red guitar picks! Oh man they're so cool, but at the wrong thickness so OH WELL.

Went back to study a bit of Chemistry and History (I officially hate history ARGH!) and learnt a bit of the drums and oh my goodness I seriously think I suck sigh. BUT I will learn it soon! :D:D

Went out for dinner with my Aunt and Grand Uncle and Grand Auntie which was quite cool since I never expected I'd be able to carry out a decent conversation.

OKAY THIS IS MY HIGHLIGHT OF THE WHOLE POST!
LIM ZITENG IS SLOWER THAN ME!

Ahaha yes yes yes!
So today, being April Fools, my class wanted to fool our teachers but then Mrs Tee was sick so we were kind and just paid attention haha. And then Miss Lau tried fooling us by suddenly making us separate our tables and giving us a quiz. Which actually turned out to be our homework. So, yes, she fooled us heh.

For English we all switched places and pretended so sleep. And Miss Chuah was like "Hey don't think I don't know it's April Fools okay" And then everyone started talking in every language they knew except English. (Like Yanka and her Hindi, Rivali and her Bengali and what nots) Oh man it was so hilarious.

BUT BUT BUT. All these cannot be compared to this!
Ziteng tried to fool me by sending some sms saying "Oh you know what? I've actually ________..." And then I sent him another sms that totally shocked him and then he was like "It's an april fool's joke. IS YOUR STATEMENT REAL?!" HAHAHAHHA ziteng you're so slow! :D

Okay do work time. Ciao!


TIFFANY I CANT SEE A SINGLE THING!

Labels:



@ 20:18

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox