Breathe in for Luck
Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Cos You Had A Bad Day


Mood: Urgh.
Music: Chopin

Well basically we got back our _____ test that we did (like a freaking ONE MONTH AGO omg) and I did quite well, like 10/13, which is L4 (you know, those LORMS haha). So I guess I did quite well. From what the teacher said, I gathered it was one of the highest in class. So fine. Then she was going through the paper. And I asked her what the L5 was. So I could like, you know, improve my essay writing skills.

Then after that, she was going around (or as I would put it, mercilessly going around trying to pick up at screw those that didn't do their work) checking if we did this essay outline she wanted us to do.

So she got to my table, and just because she didn't see a PRINTED COPY of what we did, happily assumed that we (my desk partner and I) didn't do our work. And started scolding us. But like, WTF?! I wrote down damn bloody a lot of things, and if that isn't detailed, my goodness, I don't know what is.

And then not only that, she had to indirectly (although if you ask me, it was blatantly obvious she was referring to my desk partner and I) scold us in front of the whole class. About how some people are not taking their work seriously, and other stuff.
Like. "Those that did their work and typed it out, this is the kind of work that will stay with them the rest of their lives! When they go back and study for their exams, prelims, o levels, this is what they will be able to see and study. But those that don't do their work properly, this is the kind of work that will stay with them one day, few days, few weeks, one month! Huh? Doing their work in pencil? ..."

WHAT THE?! Just because I do my work my pencil because I'm more comfortable with writing in pencil than in ink, plus it makes my handwriting neater, does it mean that:
1) My work is of any less quality?
2) My work will just vanish into thin air?
3) Printed work is the best just because some teacher will be able to read it?

You know I can't help it if I get a 10/13 for my essay and want to know what the L5 is.
And you know, I can't help it if I do my DRAFT WORK in pencil. YOU DIDN'T SPECIFY YOU WANTED IT IN INK.

But I guess prayer and Bible reading works wonders. If not for the Holy Spirit to calm me down, I don't know what I would have done. Throw my chair at her?! Heh. Just kidding about the last part, by the way.

April, thank God you're not in school. You don't wanna know what you're missing out on hurhurhur.

Good bye everyone. Hope your day wasn't as sucky as mine.

Labels:



@ 18:43

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox