Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, July 06, 2008

Arts Invasion


Mood: Happy :)
Music: Our Lady Peace - Wipe That Smile Off Your Face

I know.. I seem to be having an 'Our Lady Peace' obsession, but I can't help it. They're really good!

Anyway. There seems to be an invasion of the Arts these days and it's making me really happy!

Last Saturday (2806) was BBoyz And Ballerina
It was really really fun and nice. Agreed to meet Cheryl and Nic at 545 but these guys were not even fashionably late. They were EXTREMELY LATE! I called Cheryl and 545. "Uh wait. Let me finish one more math question!" Talk about hardworking man. And hence I used that time to scout for my Founder's dress with my mummy and it was successful! I now have a very pretty green dress in my wardrobe waiting to be worn on the 25th of July :)

When we got there it was pure chaos and we kept laughing until my mum shot us really disapproving looks which made us shut up haha. After the show was over, all of us (minus my mum) became super excited when we managed to take a picture with the Dancing Crew!!!! :) :)

Went outside to take lots of silly pictures. Ahh I've never felt so alive in such a long time. And the best part of the night? After we left, THE BBOYZ CREW CAME OUT AHHHH!!!! So yes. We could take individual shots without annoying people pushing us ahhhh!!


HEHE SO CUTE :D

And that's about as climatic as my night went. Came back, and fell asleep.

And yesterday was Dance Night!
Sharon was really really good. She just hogged the limelight (which is a good thing) and it was so amazing to see her dance. WOW. It was my first dance night, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. After the show we went to explore the school and it was really cool. MG looks really pretty at night I must say (: and we sneaked up to the rooftops haha! And this time I stayed longer than two minutes.

Last time I went was during Band(age), with NicH. And we went there, got so hyped up, but didn't know what to do. So after taking photos as evidence we made it to the rooftops, we were like," Um...alright let's go back. Cheap thrill's over" HAHAHA.

This time I stayed to walk to whole place, and admired the stars because the school was so dark. Where I stay, it's too bright to see any stars. Especially when the government just decided to construct a lamppost directly behind my backyard. (read: less than one metre away from my house urgh) Talk about lack of privacy or dian deng pao sigh.

Anyway. After looking at the stars I made my way down to kap to meet my family. And I bumped into Abraham. For like, the third time in a night seesh. And guess who I saw at Kap! AMY AND SEEYUE! :D hahahhahaha we were just talking and laughing our heads off. (:

And today is my sister's choir concert at the Esplanade. I can't blog about it because I haven't seen it yet. (rather obviously) But Rodney and John is going, and so is Daniel hahaha. Daniel and I were comparing tickets today.

Me: Where are you sitting!
Dan: I don't know. I paid $20 for mine. You?
Me: Oh I'm sitting in circle1. Complimentary.

WOOHOO.

Three arts events in one week. Really cool. And coming up is the handbells concert yay! Just that. We need tons more practice haha. Come on guys! We can do it! On the other hand, another not so cool arts event is my piano exam, which is driving me nuts. But I have Rodney to teach me! Hahaha today's lunch was really really funny. Lenard is seriously the best. "Problem solved!" Hahahahah. (sorry inside joke, can't say here)

Alright that's it! :)

Labels: , , ,



@ 16:45

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox