Breathe in for Luck
Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's Gonna Be A CRAZY Week


Mood: Tired :O
Music: Secret Garden - Sanctuary

Okay IZ, I'm updating!!
Yes, so I shall tell you about my orsum week this year.
Monday was my first H3 class, and I was so horribly late. Thank goodness I found XiaoHui, who showed me to LT2. And there was this SUPER BEYOND FUNNY student but okay I cannot say too much cos that's kinda mean heh :(. Met Sarah and Jermaine!! :) and 2 other AC people. And I feel kinda bad...They both knew me, and yet I've never seen either of them before.

After H3 met up with Yuqi and Shuhan for dinner, and learnt something new in tuition hoho.

Tuesday was Swim Pe. But I'd rather not talk about it, it wasn't nice for me. Tuition with Seeyue, and I met her for dinner, and met Ling Ling!!! :) :) and I should stop embarrassing myself everywhere I go.

Wednesday was CCA, and boy was it tiring. Rayner played the violin for us, he's really good at it heh.
Thursday was H3 again, this time lectures started for real. I saw Yuqi again, and met his classmate. And I want to see you Deanna!! I had free time in the night, so it was a nice talk with Stef (:

Friday was CF, yes IZ, this is that part you are featured in my life! :) Went gymming with Zhi Hao in the afternoon, then running with Min Feng, and a second round of gym with Min after running. But I died halfway during gym. Cf, and a nice nice dinner, but the comm had a meeting so I just chilled with Rayner and Percy, while Jotham and his gf+wife were doing their own thing. :)


Anyway today is a very tiring day, I'm off to sleep. Goodnight!


@ 23:13

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox