Breathe in for Luck
Monday, February 06, 2006

I Not Stupid Too!


Oh great. Almost done and stupid IE had to shut down. I told you Mozilla was better anytime. Oh well.

Watched I Not Stuid Too! haha fianlly got to see Shawn Lee! Cried a lot. But so did lots of people! I really liked the part where Jerry was telling his father abt stealing and everything.

"Why did you have to steal?! everything you wanted we gave you. We bought you
pokemon cards, but only stopped because you had too many! So tell me! Why did
you have to steal!"

"Dad! I only wanted to buy 1 hour of your time. $500
takes me one year to raise, but I only have one month. So stealing was the
fastest way."

Oh mann. I couldnt stop crying!

Because earlier on Jack Neo(the dad) was saying how he gets paid $500 for one hour of his time. And his son trying his best, resorted to doing such a thing. It's really touching. And the movie forces you to go and think about what you have been doing in your life and stuff. Oh man. And Shanwn Lee blogs too! In the movie he won some blogging thing. Hahah I have ultimate blogger from Ryan lol. but of course, that's not counted. What I really want is also like his character, acceptance from my mum that blogging is what I'm good at (at least I think so haha) and it's really what I like. My mum thinks it's a waste of time. But i dont think so. Okay lah, maybe a bit. But through blogging, I've learnt how to express my thoughts more openly, and it's an avenue where I can write almost whatever I want. It's a really nice movie, go see it! ps Shawn Lee looks awsome! :)
------
Moving on, I went to cut my fringe on Saturday - by myself. Not too bad, it's still presentable! (: Weizhen thought it looked longer. Hah. Speaking of Saturday, it makes the first year of my sworn siblingship between Gideon and me! :)


hehe. The story about why we became brothers and sisters is really stupid lah. And I mean stupid. Haha but because it's stupid, it's memorable. HAHAH. but I'm not going to say it here too bad! Yep, all the best to my bestest (only) Godbro for his big O's and everything in life! haha i love my godbro(:

Oh man. because my mozilla is not working, I have to ask my friend to help me check gmail again. wa lau. Oh well. Things are just the way they are.



@ 20:14

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox