Breathe in for Luck
Monday, August 28, 2006

:)


Mood - :)
Music - Dont Want To Lose You Now

I'm going crazy over My Lovely SamSoon. =/. Not a good sign.
I spent lots of time yesterday watching that show.
Like. From 3.30pm-12.30 am haha crazyy.
And my siblings and I were rushing to cover up for our natsy tv addiction.
The moment the gate clicked opened
I went to stop the disc, take it out
And my brother turned off the tv and main switch.
Then, three of us sat on the sofa with out notes in hand
Pretending Being the good angels that we are. :)

And I'm watching my lovely samsoon again. Haha.

Class chapel was. Alright.
I like the song Adrian and Anna sang on saturday during youth.

Give me one pure and holy passion
Give me one magnificent obsession
Give me one glorious ambition for my life
To know and follow hard after You

Give me one pure and holy passion
Give me on magnificent obsession
Give me one glorious ambition for my life
To know and follow hard after You

To know and follow hard after you
To grow as your dicsiple in your truth
This world is empty, pale, and poor
Compared to knowing you, my Lord
Lead me on and I will run after you
Lead me on and I will run after you

Too bad for you if it looks weird on IE. Who ask you dont download firefox. haha losers.

I've got "Cant Help Falling In Love" stuck in my head. Blame it on KimSamSoon hahhaa. :):)

i almost failed physics. bah. and the dentist mistook my YELLOW for white-that-turns-yellow-after-one-week.

EWWWW GROSS. i mean bring yellow! like yiwen's one. oh dammit should have followed seeyue's advice.

countdown = 4 days!


@ 20:09

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox