Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, January 06, 2008

Ming And Claire's Wedding


Mood: Cheery :)
Music: Dashboard Confessional - This Old Wound

Ahh I shall just be brief about school - I love school! No kidding, I think it's quite fun. It's so fun pretending to be a geek. Just that I don't think I'll enjoy it very soon with all my homework piling up =/.

ANYWAY. Yesterday was Ming Dao and Claire's wedding (celebration, since they already got married on the 8th of December in Brisbane) and it was sooo sweet! Ahh yes I do love weddings very much. In fact, I probably forgot to mention it, but I attended a wedding dinner last Saturday too! And this coming Saturday, I'll be attending TWO different weddings! One in church, and the other is my second-auntie's wedding dinner :) :) Why is everyone wanting to get married in January? Hmmm.

So after failing miserably to find a lunch partner since it was too rushed (aww damn I really wanted to eat prata with Luke haha) I had to trip to Vivocity to buy lunch and I bought fruit juice and NACHO BREAD. Oh man it's SO SO SO GOOD. I shall buy it more often. Everyone! Go to BreadTalk and buy bread next time okay! And buy the Nacho Bread!!!

Then I went to Little India and as usual, got lost and didn't know where to go. Then I called Ziteng who didn't really help all that much, then I called Ryan who helped a little, then I walked and walked and walked and...

I SAW MONICA'S CAR! So I started waving in my usual over-enthusiastic-and-utterly-embarrassing style which got Monica to look up and realise it was me and open her car door and give me a lift to FMC. Woohoo! :) :)

Then I got there, and saw all my friends there, like Elroi (which I saw first) then Gloria (which I saw for the first time) and James and Ryan and LIWEIIIIIIII! And Ziteng, and of course, Ming Dao!

So I sat with Monica and Gloria and the latter's mum and talked around and played with babies and THE SERVICE WAS SO SO NICE AND SWEET! I enjoyed myself very very much :)

Then reception and I saw Geoffery Ho! (my church friend who happened to be MD's classmate) and rushed to tuition and then church.

And at church, I was so thoroughly overdressed because everyone just came in shorts and slippers and yeahh. Haha. So after explaining to Nithe about it, our conversation went something like this.
Nithe: Is he from ACS?
Priscilla: Yeah! I saw Geoffery too!
Nithe: Geoffery Ho? Whatever for!
Priscilla: Yeah! Ming Dao was his classmate!
Nithe: GEOFFERY?! Geoffery Ho?!
Priscilla: Uh..yeah. Why?
Nithe: Geoffery Ho's MY classmate!
Priscilla: Oh cool! That means Mingdao is your classmate too! :)
Nithe: No wonder he looked so familiar -.-
HAHA SO COOL RIGHT! Yup Yup that's such a cool thing. And pictures later! If I ever upload them from my phone and if Monica ever uploads them from her camera and if Ziteng/Shangjun ever uploads them from Zt's camera.

Labels:



@ 17:37

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox