Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weddings


Mood: Happy :)
Music: Dashboard Confessional - Several Ways to Die Trying

Aha I'm finally done with all the upcoming weddings I'm supposed to attend! :)
- Cousin's wedding
- Ming Dao's wedding celebrations
- Chi Ann's wedding
- My Biew Yi's wedding

And they're all really nice and sweet, but I'm glad I finally have Saturdays to myself and catch up on sleep (and work), and visit my grandfather:)

And and and I'm being bored and wu liao (pointless) and I shall post a photo! :D


Haha so cool right! It was like Daniel and David's baptism, and just so happen (seriously it was a total coincidence!) that Isaac Ee wore a black shirt and a B&W stripped tie and I wore a black and white dress. COOL RIGHT! I can't remember who (either Isaac or Daniel) was like "Haha it looks so MCR, we should form a band!" Haha and they're all in skinny ties! :D

SO we couldn't resist taking a cool photo man. Haha. Just kidding Daniel's father just wanted to take a photo haha! Oh, oh, please ignore the fact I look totally unglam and terrible in the shot. I look soooo extremely tired! But then again, I guess I was haha!

I just realised there was a height gradient in the photo sigh :(

Oh and because Angela and Daniel have requested me to put a tagboard, I shall. So, EVERYONE PLEASE TAGG!! :D:D

Okay that's pretty much about it. HOMEWORK TIME! :(

Labels:



@ 17:16

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox