Breathe in for Luck
Friday, January 11, 2008

Schoool


Mood: Tired :O
Music: David Nevue - Be Thou My Vision (instrumental)

After so many songs, this song has been one of my all time favourites. The lyrics never seem to touch me in a whole new way.

Be Thou my vision, O Lord of my heart
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art
Thou my best thought by day or by night
Waking or sleeping Thy presence my light

Be thou my wisdom and Thou my true word
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord
Thou my great Father, I , Thy true son
Thou in me dwelling and I with Thee one

Riches I heed not nor man's empty praise
Thou mine inheritance now and always
Thou and thou only first in my heart
High King of heaven my treasure Thou art

High King of heaven my victory won
May I reach heaven's joys, O bright heaven's Sun
Heart of my own heart whatever befall
Still be my vision O Ruler of all

I wanted to choose a few lines, then I realised the whole song was so meaningful I decided to post the whole thing up haha. :)

Hymns are like poems too. Didn't you realise? :D

Anyway school. Urgh I feel like I have ZERO social life.
Wednesday met Gerald Monica Ziteng for some catch up because I haven't seen them in 1000 years. OH WAIT. I saw Monica and Zt at the wedding haha! And I'VE GOT MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK! Move over MCR, MCS is the new rock band! And I saw Twinkle! Haha. Her name is so cool.

Oh then then on Wednesday my sister asked me to go shopping with her!!! So we went and we bought 3 pairs of shoes, 2 skirts, and one top. WOOHOO! Best part, she paid for everything! :D:D Definitely my highlight of the week. Sigh, so much for no more shopping huh. :(

OH RIGHT. School. Everyone seems to be so hardworking it's scaring me. And handbells is so stressful. And so much for wanting to read books (novels, not textbooks or lit text) urgh. It' so scary, I'm so pressurized to keep up with everyone sometimes I feel so stressed I can't even do anything. Haha I suck. Like totally.

Anyway. Time for work. And reading my book! :)

Labels:



@ 22:14

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox