Breathe in for Luck
Sunday, May 18, 2008

Breakfast With Bestfriend!


Mood: Happy :)
Music: Bayside - Landing Feet First

BAYSIDE IS SO SO SO SO SO GOOD! Thanks ______! (: More music fixes coming up when I pass you all my cds. One day, one day. HAHA.

Yesterday was the coolest breakfast I had since like, the start of the year. I think.
BREAKFAST WITH YOUR BESTFRIEND! How good can that get. I miss spending quality time with her, laughing off and staring at everything, but nothing in particular. Mumble something and go "What?" and then both of us start laughing.



Of course the price to be paid was no sleeping in (badly needed after all my early morning "studying adventures") and waking up earlier than usual. But for my bestfriend? Anything. :)

Woke up to shower and then hopped on the real cool (vintage/ancient) 852 and I couldn't resist taking photos (which will be later on) and just stoning, listening to Edward and feeling funny because when I looked out the sun was shining like its number one aim of the day was so scorch the entire population on earth, but yet I was freezing in the bus, and regretted not bringing along my hoodie.

Took a risk by not getting off at the MGS bus stop, and HOORAH I DIDN'T GET LOST AND GOT OFF AT THE CORRECT BUS STOP! For someone with absolutely no sense of direction (which Ziteng can once again, totally attest to), it's an amazing feat.

Walked up the bridge, which was so old-fashion it was so cool. And I was in such an inquisitive and happy mood I couldn't resist taking photos and all. And for a person that's a total NOOB at photography, it didn't turn out too bad :)

Went to Simply Bread, looked at all those cute angmoh babies and go "Aww man so cute" haha and waited, waited, waited, waited for Seeyue. I got there, and texted her and she replied "Wow so fast. Wait for me!" Hahaha.

And breakfast was so so so yummy! The smell of fresh bread, eggs, butter, maple syrup, jam...yumm. Just don't ask Seeyue what she did to the last three. But I'll say it anyway. She mixed it, and ate it, and went to proclaim "Eh not bad leh!" Haha.

Went to Venezia for Ice Cream after that and watched the world go by, recalling that we went there one year ago for my birthday and exam horrors and having comfortable silences, and laughing at the most senseless things.

Then we both left for lunches with other people, though neither of us could really stomach anymore considering we were super full after that haha. And I didn't get lost while meeting my Granddad and family how cool is that. Okay I think I got quite lost, just that I had a lot of time to walk around. And my grandfather is afraid of tickles! :D :D

And three hours of Chinese tuition. Thank goodness my "four-hour-chemistry" tuition sessions are now a thing of the past :)

PEEEEKTURES! (low resolution though haha)


Ancient bus seats


The coolest bus door I've ever seen!






Shots from/at the bridge. Click to enlarge! :)


Earl Grey and Mint tea for our breakfasts. Heavenly.



Seeyue learning the art of crossing eyes. HAHA!






Our half-eaten hazelnut/chocolate ice cream :)

Sunday
Church conference. Tiring, but entertaining. Did projectionist duty with Isaac ("why did you volunteer?! Now we have to pay attention!) Hahah. And the speaker was talking about how these ladies didn't want to hop onto a bus that would talk them shopping during their break but no one went because they wanted to spend time with God and someone mumbled jokingly "I bet you're the first one to hop on" HAHA. Hey I can control my spending habits alright! Most of the time, that is. :)
And today I learnt that my dad is more uptight about my phone than I am! Cheng took my phone for no reason so since I was seeing Cheng tomorrow I didn't bother but then my dad refused to drive off until Cheng gave back the phone. Haha! It was so funny.

Ending off, the lamest (most unglam) but funniest shot of Saturday,

:D

Labels: ,



@ 18:10

Profile

Priscilla
050392
Mgs
Acjc
Nyp
Handbells
Harp
Mt Hermon
email

"And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives."


Links
ACJC
Handbells
Johari
Mr Ong
Nohari

Astrid Lim
Austyn Yong

Brandom Lum XYXY

Cherry
Crystal Soh

Daniel Sim
Daniel Tan
David Sim

Gerald Lim
Gideon Wong
Glenn Lim

James Yong
Jeremy Ng
JiaLei Isaac Koh
Joel Lim
Joel Tang
Joel Yap

KaiYang
Liquan Hsien
Liwei Wee
Mingdao Ting
Monica Lee

Natalie Chong
Nathan Khoo
Samuel Chan
Serene Siau

Valerie Lim


Xingting

Ziteng Lim


Listening To


Archives

Hit Me


Layout

Wait Outside
Date Created: 160208
Image taken by Sherylene
Image Hosted by Flickr
Lyrics in image by All Time Low, Jasey Rae
Html Coding helped by Twin!
Best viewed in 1024x768 Mozilla Firefox